Monday, February 1, 2016

Abel Desestress



Abel Lopez Rodriquez AKA Abel Desestress was a philosopher of life, an extraordinary musician, a Master at Reiki and Massage Therapist, a one of a kind person to have as a friend, a fabulous companion and a great mentor. I guess it would be no wonder that our paths crossed and time stood still for what was too brief a time. I guess it was as it should have been and while he was living laughter and adventure was always present. I am thankful we met and thankful to have shared a life with Abel Desestress who taught me so much and who even now continues to teach me as I read his phrases and go over our messages to each other while we were apart. Life and Time have been great teachers of the universe and its unfolding wonders. May I forever be grateful for the knowledge of that which so many envied and so many will  never have... Strength from Silence, Love for Self, Continuous Knowledge and Appreciation for Life. Namaste, mi maestro, mi amigo, mi compañero, con el amor de siempre.  

No comments: