Tuesday, September 30, 2008

GREETINGS ON THIS THE LAST DAY OF SEPTEMBER , 2008



Greetings from the Desk of the President!

My dear members,
Time moves so quickly when one is busy and I must tell you that I am SO busy that I have not been able to get on my blogs for a long time. University is demanding and enjoyable and so is CCC ACE. All inall I am having a great time learning new things and trying to bridge the language barrier. It has been wonderful to have met and had the opportunity to learn from none other thn Yo Puedo. His support and love has done wonders for me and my new life.

We were unable to make that trip we were to have last week and I am hoping we will be able to have it thins week so please get in touch with Urian, Roger or myself.

At this time it seems I have misplaced my cell phone so that could be a little problem. Anyway, I will try to make the best of things and if all else fail I will have to get a new phone.

Have a great day, remember: LOVE YOURSELF SO YOU CAN LOVE OTHERS.

All my love,
Ms B

No comments: