Saturday, October 11, 2008

GREETINGS TO THE GROUP



As you all know, I have gone back to school and I have been quite busy. All good. I had exams this past week and I am really happy to say that so far I have passed all those I have gotten reports on. Four down and two to go!!! One of the unknown has me worried but the other I know I will do well in too!

To those of the group in school, let me encourage you to aim for the highest. This is your life and you must enjoy every day. I am like an 18 year old back in school with new friends. I will post their photos on my photos blog.

Have a happy weekend. Enjoy the holiday and see you all soon.

Note: the weather is not helping our planned trip but it is also good to note that it will give us more time to get some money saved for the trip. Hope you are ll doing that!. Yea, right!!!

Much love, and don't forget we have meeting coming up.

Love always, even when I don't see or hear from you,
Ms B

No comments: