Wednesday, January 7, 2009

HOW TO BE NICE



I am not sure if you have noticed but I try not to be mean or sad for too long. As a teacher I am forced to be strict but at the same time I am loving and kind. I love my job and I love my students. I am told I am too soft but I don't believe students learn only from harsh attitudes. In fact I am sure they learn more from kindness and love.

However, not many of us know how to be nice ALL THE TIME. Unfortunately there will be times when we are upset with things that happen at home and we tend to wear it on our sleeve. I try not to do that but it does happen sometimes that I am upset to the point where I can't cover it up.

After all, why should we cover up our feelings? I want to suggest to everyone to go ahead and show you feelings. Even better, try to talk to someone about it. Get it off your chest. It will make you feel better faster. And if you have a blog, oh my gosh!!! Even better! You can vent all your feelings there. That is exactly what I am doing right now. I am so upset right now you wouldn't believe it. To think I was so happy last night when I went to bed and this morning when I opened my eyes to greet the new day. Unfortunately I went across the border and had my world shattered. Some people just do not care what they do and what they say. There are strange people everywhere and self centered persons whose main purpose in life is to be rude when they want to and to be happy when they want. There is a name for this and it is a sickness. It is called BI-POLAR and the patient will never accept he or she has it. In fact, they aren't aware of their attitude at all. They are in a world of their own and don't give a damn what they do and what they say.

WELL, ENOUGH! NO MORE! I WILL NOT BE TAKING THAT TYPE OF BEHAVIOUR ANYMORE FROM ANYONE. TO HELL WITH THAT ATTITUDE! WHAT THEY WANT TO DO WITH THEIR LIFE IS FINE BUT WHEN IT COMES TO AFFECTING ME - NO MORE! GET A GRIP OR LOSE THIS.

THIS IS 2009 AND I AM SETTING NEW RULES FOR ME AND MINE. IF WE ARE WALKING A LINE THEN WE ALL WILL. NOT ONLY SOME OF US TO PLEASE OTHERS. SO IF YOU READ THIS POST AND YOU REALIZE YOU ARE A SELF-CENTERED, CHAUVANIST PIG OR A B****, THEN THIS MAY BE THE RIGHT TIME TO SET NEW VALUES FOR YOURSELF.

PEACE, JOY AND LOVE. THAT IS THE KEY. USE IT!

MUCH LOVE,
MS. B

No comments: