Wednesday, June 17, 2009

A NEW LIFE, A NEW BEGINNING, THE NEW ME

Hi, isn´t it a great day? I am keeping my fingers crossed. Today is the beginning of the new me. The one I want to be. The one I HAVE TO BE. THE ONE THAT WILL MOVE MOUNTAINS, CALM RIVERS, STOP THE RAIN AND YES MAKE A DIFFERENCE IN THE LIVES OF MANY PEOPLE.

Some of you may say, that´s God´s work. What is she talking about? well, today I will step into the world a different human being with aims and ideas, a voice and a heart, a plan and a wish and a new venture. I am positive it will bring light into my dim world and I am positive that it will prosper. Why? Because I am a woman of positive thinking of course. Because I am ME. Because I want to be successful and because I WILL BE SUCCESSFUL.

I Have taught many students to be positvie and to have a vision. Well, today I set foot into a new arena with confidence, love, patience and a little anxiety but that is all good. It is the way it should be. Life, after all is a list of emotions and whatever happens it the result of how we manipulate and move around the set points in our lives.

With all the right people giving me support, I set foot in my territory. LIFE IS GOOD. TIME IS IN MY CONTROL. I AM A SUPERMAMA. YO PUEDO. I CAN. I WILL. I AM WOMAN. I AM ME. I AM BRENDA AURORA YSAGUIRRE, A CHILD OF THE UNIVERSE. A WOMAN OF VISION. A WOMAN OF ACTION AND A WOMAN OF EMOTIONS.

Thanks to all my people. To Carolyn for being the daughter I am proud of having brought into this world. To Ciarra, for being grandma´s special little princess. To Miya for being the son in law who is maore of a son than any mother can ask for. To Abel, for being the love of my love. For giving me a shoulder to lean on, a friend to talk to, laugh with and share my new life with. Gracias, papi, por ser tan como eres. Te amo mucho. Tus enceñanzas me han hecho la mujer fuerte que querias que yo sea. To Alejandra, my daughter across the miles for showing me the strength and wisdom that we as women can possess. To Triccia, my daughter of the heart for showwing me that there are ways to capture the sun and hold the stars in your hands. To all my friends at UNID for being a part of my life. With you all I would have been nothing over the past ten months. Amigos, los quiero mucho. Los extraño, pero los llevo en mi corazon. To Veronica, por ser la amiga feliz, apoyante y a quien admiro mucho por su manera de quere cambiar el mundo!! A las profes Blanca Veronica, Yasmini, Elyza, Emma pero ser mujeres fuertes, admirables y especial. Gracias por cruzar mi camino y por dejar en mi corazon algo de cada uno de ustedes. A Glenda y Oscar por ser parte de este gran familia. La amistad y el amor es todo! Si Oscar, eres el hijo que nunca tuve!!! Te amo, chico. To Pinita, for making me laugh with your texts. You send the best texts at just the right time to cheer me up! You are definately a great friend. To Yvonne, to keeping in touch and for sharing moments with me.

To all the friends I have not named, you know who you all are IF YOU HAVE KEEP IN TOUCH WITH ME OVER THE WEEKES. I love you and I thank you for being there when I need you. TO MY DRY WEATHER FRIENDS: people get in touch with reality. Life is too short. You need to know to keep in touch. Don´t make me do this all alone!!
hahahahaha.

Love to everyone who reads. I will be in touch and I will tell you all about it from time to time so you can know how I am progressing. For now, its a SECRET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But no really.

Love,
B

No comments: